Some celebrities have built their own reign on a large rear, but for you it’s just too much… Well, forget the plain black hide-me tank! Instead, go for a one-piece with a deep V-neck to show off cleavage, or a halter top to maximize your feminine shape. he trick here is to draw the eye up, minimizing your lower half with a patterned top or a halterneck (great for showing off shoulders).
High-cut legs work well to make your legs look longer and leaner.
And what about skirtinis? The latest look in swimwear is both functional and girlie girl. The skirtini covers the much dreaded thigh area without looking like an old-lady. Just wear your skirtini on the beach, add a tank top, and you’re on your way.
Secret weapon? Because tie side briefs are tied to fit, they’re a flattering, no-bulge option. Also, look into buying bold, vibrant colors.
- If you have a LARGE rear…
Look for high-cut bottoms that elongate your legs.
- You might want tops with pads to augment the bust and give more balance to your shape.
- Crisscross backs distract from your derrière.
- Try a tank suit with a bright color block on the top half.
- Avoid a full cut bottom, as it draws attention to your butt and makes it look wider.
- Avoid unflattering boy-short styles.