Padded or gel-filled bikinis are best to add cleavage and emphasize the size of your small chest. Prints and detailing, like sequinks or coloured panels, are aslo good, as they’ll draw attention to the area, making your assets a focal point. Boost your confidence at the beach with swimwear designed to give you just the right padding and shape to add dimension to your figure where you need it most.
- If you have a SMALL chest…
Look out for push-up bikini tops, or tops with padding to give more volume at the bust.
- Patterns, prints and stripes and anything that creates extra detail is welcome.
- Push your shoulders back to emphasize your chest.
- Try moulded cups, to give you a fuller shape.
- Padding offers small busts a lift.
- Go for detailed tops that draw attention to your top half.
- String bikinis (read: less coverage) give you a fresh, sexy look.
- Choose extra padding and a swirly pattern to add interest to a less-than-ample top.
- Look for a one-piece with a keyhole detail at the cleavage to make the most of your bust area.
- Avoid bandeau styles – they flatten what you’ve got.
- Avoid high-neck swimsuits that make you look totally flat.
- Avoid one-piece with no support.
- Avoid shapeless one-piece halter maillot that’s skinnier at the top: it would flatten you out.